January 5, 2010

52 Pick Me Up

Happy New Year everyone! Glad to be back to regularly scheduled programming. I seem to be way more productive now than I was prior to Christmas, so for that, I am grateful.

For those wondering, my parents are doing well. There are still broken bones to heal, but for the most part they are feeling much better and the insurance claim is moving along.
I see that I have a couple followers now! YAY! Thank you for supporting me. :)

Today I want to talk about something called 52 Pick Me Up.

This was an idea that I originally heard about from Andrea Wiebe.

Her blog can be found here: http://ajourneysofar.blogspot.com/
The idea behind 52 Pick Me Up is to challenge yourself. Set a goal. As you are achieving your goal, reward yourself by scrapping a little momento or reminder each week, hence, 52 cards will be created throughout the year.

My goal in 2009 was just to live and not take life too seriously. As I learned more about myself I worked on my Pick Me Up cards, and though I fell behind and never did finish 52 of them, I am going to start again in 2010 and continue on to hopefully complete my set!
Here are some of my favorite lessons from 2009:







2 comments:

Maggi said...

Great cards Trina, and good luck in 2010! Glad to hear your parents are doing well!

Nicole Drewniak said...

I love the last one especially--it's gorgeous!