December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! We celebrated our little family's Christmas this morning as we will be quite busy the next few days. Santa was very good to all of us. :D


I saw this on the internet this morning and just had to share it with you all! I love this paper wreath and think I will try to make one...maybe several in different themes....Easter, Summer, Fall..... Oh, how I love paper!!! I've included the link to the tutorial on how to make this in case you are interested yourself!

http://theredthreadblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/paper-christmas-wreath-tutorial.html



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I'd like to make some too! But, I can't see a link...

Trina C said...

Oops, I will edit that and see if I can get the link in properly. :)