October 5, 2010

Christmas Cards Already!!!

This past weekend I joined some of my family and friends to create Christmas cards. It's really a pleasure to get this out of the way in October because as the season crashes down upon us the last thing I want to do is be trying to create last minute cards!
This is just a sneak peak of the 20 cards we created. Each card was not too difficult but definately made the class worth going to! And every card is so beautiful I don't want to part with them! hehehehee....Thank you to our Stampin' Up consultant, Dorothy! I will post more cards tomorrow.
The angel has a shimmer over her...so pretty!!!!
Kittens are one of my favorite things, so you know I just love this card!





I love the vintage look of the card on the right... this entire card (exept the wording) was created with one stamp. Very cool! Yes, I am ordering it! :D

No comments: