I ended up using a resist technique on the snowman as I discovered
that I don't have any black embossing powder. What's up with that???
Apparently I don't have an evergreen tree stamp either....oh well....
this tree worked fine.
This tag has glitter on the star and the tree but it's hard to see in the photo.
Again, no evergreen tree stamp....I see I need to make a purchase
in the new year! ;)
So far, this is the favorite of the ones I have created.
Though I again had to improvise on products, it turned out rather
vintage and I really love that!
Probably the coolest thing about this is that Tim used a stamp for the truck.
I had a stamp but mine was miniture and facing the wrong way. So I stamped it in black archival ink.
I photocopied and enlarged it to the size I wanted.
Then I cut it out and temporarily adhered it to cardstock.
I cut it out, flipped it over, covered the cardstock in black archival ink,
let that dry, covered it in Versamark, then heat embossed clear powder on it.
More tags to come as I complete them.......